bECOME A COACH
3 Keys For Successful Coaching
2. Make practice and games a FUN experience for each child. There is no reason for a parent to enroll their child in our program if the expectation for a FUN experience isn't there.
3. Lastly, teach each child the basics of the sport. Keep it simple. Childrens’ attention spans are very short. Just teach the basic concepts of the sport in session and give each child a chance to feel success.
Please click the link above to authorize us to conduct your criminal history report. If you have any questions, please call our office at 806-244-3722.
Age Requirement for Coaches
Criteria For Disqualification Of Service
The President & CEO shall have the final decision on all personnel matters. Kids, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person, or persons, based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, or ethnicity.
- Fails to consent to a personal criminal background search
- Is currently serving probation for any offense
- Has been incarcerated for a felony offense
- Has a felony conviction of any kind in the past seven years
- Has been convicted of any offense involving a minor
- Has been convicted of Sexual Assault, Child Abuse, or Child neglect on any level
- Has been adjudged liable for civil penalties or damages involving sexual or physical abuse of children
- Has been convicted of Terroristic Threat
- Has been twice convicted for misdemeanor offenses of any kind in the past five years.
- Has been twice convicted during the past seven years of any combination of the following:
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Misdemeanor violations of the Controlled Substance Act
- Has been subject to any court order involving any sexual abuse or physical abuse of a minor, including, but not limited to domestic order for protection.